Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Spinning intervals

This morning I went to what is now my new regularly scheduled spinning class: Tuesdays at 8:15 with Heather. And when things step up more...there is a class at 9:30 I can go to also - eek! That's not for a long time though.

I really like the instructor. She's easy to follow and I know what to expect and how much to push. Today she really focused on heart rate training, and I of course forgot my monitor. I have a really hard time remembering that thing for some reason. I still feel it was ok though, just went by perceived effort.

My legs were a little burny, which I assume is just the swimming and running yesterday, after a pretty relaxed end of last week (i.e. missed workouts). I'm estimating about two more weeks to adjust to this training load.

My achilles tendons hurt a little bit. I think this is my newer shoes. I haven't really liked them since I started wearing them. Maybe they make me strike differently? I don't know. Keeping my eye on those guys.

It's supposed to be a pretty nice day, so I might try to squeeze in some yard work. Leaves everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment