Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cycling in the garage.

This week, I'm going on three says of working out in a row- woot! Monday I rode my bike on the trainer for 50 minutes, Tuesday I ran 3 miles, and tonight I had an hour on the trainer. 

Monday's ride was audibly fueled by my Moves Like Jagger Pandora station. Yeah that's right. Moves Like Jagger. Don't knock it- great stuff for "pump up" workout tunes. 

Tonight, however, I impulsively decided to see what music still lived on my old phone (which now acts as an iPod). Usually I just stream something. But I for in the library and super-quickly picked songs I thought may be good to ride to. 

I'm pretty happy with my random luck. I chose a bunch and hit shuffle after starting with some Duran Duran to warm up. Here's the list, but I can't remember the order of songs except what was played first and last. 

A View to a Kill - Duran Duran
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Uprising - Muse
Addicted - Devin Townsend Project
Resistance - Muse
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Beautiful - Moby
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Bend It Like Bender - Devin Townsend Project
Hyperdrive - Devin Townsend Project
Hysteria - Muse
Constant Motion - Dream Theater

Total time: exactly 1:00:00 (not including some cool down) 

Constant Motion is 1) a fantastic spinning song and 2) a fantastic spinning song to end with. 

So...the order (not shown here) was pretty great and I may try to finesse this group into a set list for future workouts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment